Friday, March 6, 2009

I Loved You First, I Have To Go

Giving up bulimia is turning out to be more difficult than I predicted. I guess after 7 years, it's more than a habit. It's an addiction. I've been eating about 400-700 calories lately (eww) plus working out a ton (as usual). Today I had a huge purging episode, though. My mom came home late and made herself dinner and I couldn't help myself. It felt like the end of the world. Luckily tomorrow's rehearsal was cancelled so I'll have plenty of time to workout and make a new plan. I'm thinking of doing Ana BootCamp. One of my friends did it last year and she liked it. She said it was really easy. I'm nervous about altering the amount of calories but it's a system that I'll just have to trust. Either way, it's better than this constant purging. On a more positive note, I've been working on my latest novel every night. Considering it's mainly about eating disorders it isn't hard to understand why the sudden increase in inspiration. I'm going through a prominent transition period right now and I'm hoping that I can come out the other side rid of bulimia, at least for now. It's just not working for me at this point.
SSTT

1 comment:

  1. Hello, just thought I'd say Hi :]
    Im pro ED too :] Hopefully we can talk soon :]

    ReplyDelete