Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stand In The Rain... Stand Your Ground

I have an appointment tomorrow at the Eating Disorder Clinic and I've haven't felt so much dread since my last meal. Possibly since I realized I can't work out today since I'm faking sick. Honestly, I was hoping to cancel the appointment but it doesn't seem like Sherry is going for it. Sherry is my mom, btw. She hardly counts, though. It'll be all to clear why in the future, as I write more. I feel disgustingly fat. I bet when I walk into the clinic all they will do is laugh. It's pathetic. Once again my sister has ruined what little progress I was making. SHE ALWAYS DOES THIS!!! She's probably jealous. I can't think right now. I have to at least TRY to work out. Maybe if I'm really quiet Sherry won't think to check on me.
SSTT

No comments:

Post a Comment