Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Told You I'll Be Here Forever...

I'm starting to feel like I know a bit about consistency. I've been eating around 250-350 calories a day for about 2 weeks now. Some days are better than others. However, I am having a hard time with rules. Sometimes I just can't remember them all. But I'll study and stick to them.

I'm pretty close to giving in today due to a bit of a hangover. But I know as soon as I do I'll feel so guilty and regret it. But I really want ramen. Too bad. I want skinny more.

My ex-pseudo-boyfriend/first love and I spoke for the first time in months yesterday. I saw him when I was on my break and he just came up to me and hugged me, probably because I refused to talk to him. He apologized and he just looked so sad and obviously I still care about him, it just hurt like hell to be so weak and let him in again. But the good thing is, in my drunken wisdom, I called him after I had a few and just told him everything that I always wished I could. Now everything is out in the open. I told him things I've never told ANYONE (except my best friend but she's very involved in the whole sitch). It feels much better to have a clean slate and not hold on to resentment and old shit that I should have said to him a year ago.

I felt like he died, and now he's back and he seems to be back to the guy I fell in love with. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Not that I really have a choice. I don't seem to have any control over my life anymore.

Except for one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment