Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sinner

For someone so supposedly intelligent, I do a lot of really stupid things. I think I actually set myself up for failure in some strange act of rebellion to disprove the theories that I have all this untapped potential. Wouldn't I just be happy to do well? Or maybe smoking weed every day and getting drunk and school is a better option. Seems like I've made my choice.
Today I got the munchies TERRIBLY so I fucked up my plan. I did really well yesterday though. And in general this past week, I guess. I'm starting a fast tomorrow. I have to write EVERY DAY. I'm hoping it will keep me motivated, as well as a lot of other sights. I think I'm probably going to stay home tomorrow to work out and write and whatnot. I just need a free day to cleanse my system. I can't imagine going to school feeling like this. I feel disgusting. And so obviously fat.
And picture day is on Friday!!! Fucking pictures!!! They make you sit in the most unflattering position and tell you to tilt your head WAY too much. I need to lose 5lbs by then. I'm doing it.
No options.
Just a lot of ways to self destruct.

No comments:

Post a Comment